I've been a fan of Coronation Street for a good few years and I've been keen to find out who killed Frank Foster. From the moment he was killed I immediately assumed it would be either; a) his Mum, Ann or b) his business partner, Jenny. We've just been told that it was Ann and I'm not surprised. I didn't think it would've been Carla or Peter because they are far too important to write out the the story and neither seem like the murdering type. That said it is weird for Ann too kill her own son, even if he is an evil rapist.
I am really disappointed in Peter for admitting the murder- how can he not think about poor little Simon? I totally hope Leanne gets custody of Simon, Peter has proven himself to be incapable of looking after the little cutie. I do wonder where Leanne is planning on living with Si though, he can't live in the pub I assume, it's hardly big enough for Stella, Carl, Leanne, Eva without putting a kid in the picture too.
I'm sure it'll sort it out soon,
Em xox
No comments:
Post a Comment