Sunday, 25 March 2012
Girl Racer- almost.
So yesterday I had a mock driving test. I had a relatively good drive although I did get four minors in the same box which equals a fail :( however on a happier note, my instructor says I can still take my test next week. SCARY!!
In the evening I went to a birthday party and I've come to the conclusion that I'm always left overs. For example about 2 guys chatted me up after being turned down my friend earlier. Jazz and I then went on to a club in Romford where she got chatted up and I just ended up with the friend. I actually believe that I'm destined to be the friend that ends up with the wingman who doesn't want to be there- you know like Smithy is when he first sees Nessa in Gavin and Stacey.
Anyway I'm back out tonight with Jazz and Rachel, let's see what happens.
Em xox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment