Since I am always chatting about my friends on my blog, I thought I'd do a whole post dedicated to pictures of them so you all know what they look like :)
Em xox
 |
| Me and Laura in Tenerife 2011 |
 |
| Fay and I with our mums on my 18th birthday |
 |
| Fay, Me, Char, Alice, Anna and Jazz in 2011 |
 |
| Rachel, Vicki and I in Kavos 2011 |
 |
| Me, Jazz, Stu and Fay in 2012 |
 |
| Fay, Me, Stu, Rachel and Alice 2012 |
 |
| Me and Tom 2012 |
 |
| Bus Crew |
 |
| The Wombats |
 |
| Rach, Alice, Emma, Vicki, Char and I on my 18th |
 |
| The Tilbury Lot; Max, Charlie, Jem, Rosie, Hannah, Me, John, Fay, Maria and Em |
No comments:
Post a Comment