I am a MASSIVE fan of the Top Model franchise. I mean huge, gigantic, world's biggest. I watch every season countless times regardless of what country it's from, I've got the Wii game and spend ages perfecting my smize in hope that I'm magically going to grow 2 inches and be two stone lighter. Don't get my wrong, I love my body. I like being 5 foot 7/8, I like having curves and being a size 6-14 depending on the shop and whether there are buttons involved. I would adore to be a Bravissimo model. It must be the coolest job to have your photo taken in some gorgeous underwear and be allowed to have boobs and a bum. Wow I've totally gone off topic but hey ho.
I just watched the final of cycle 13 of ANTM ani must say Nicole and Laura are the loveliest girls ever and definitely in my top 5 favourite contestants of all time. Despite how different the girls are, I feel that I can relate to both of them and I am so proud to see 'short' girls breaking into the business. I hope the UK does a similar season and gives our normal girls a chance too. So, Elle if you are reading this, hurry up and so a short cycle :P
Em xox
No comments:
Post a Comment