So, after speaking with some of my friends at college I have decided to start blogging, therefore please excuse my awkwardness and my 'omg I don't know what to say'.
Shall I start with a little bit about me? My name is Emma Groves and I am an 18 year old student from London. I'm currently studying Maths, English Lit and Geography at A Level. I hate college with a passion so there will be plenty posts about how much I hate sixth form and I apologise in advance. Currently I am applying for a training scheme with KPMG and consequently would like to be an accountant when I'm older.
In my free time I like to read, party and play guitar. I have been playing guitar for nearly three years and I adore it. My main inspiration is Taylor Swift. She is so talented, beautiful and down to earth and I think she is an amazing role model. I am very much a typical 18 year old and love to go out with my friends to bars, it's just annoying that some of my friends, like Char, aren't 18 yet. I work part time in a bar collecting glasses, emptying ashtrays, dancing with customers and I adore it. It is actually so much fun and I look forward to going to work. It's also really good because my colleagues are so lovely and we do shots together and I get given some Chinese and the end of the night- result :) I am also a serial tweeter. I tweet loads of useless rubbish all the time and I will try and refrain from doing that on here. However, if you do fancy reading my tweets, follow me on @Emma_Groves.
I have just started going to the gym and my blog will probably also include my progress. I'm not going to the gym to loose weight or anything, I'm going to tone up a little and to have a laugh with my friends. I wouldn't mind running a marathon in a few years too and considering I can just about run for a bus, I think my training would probably need to start a good five years in advance.
Anyway, that's quite enough about me for the moment so over and out :) xox
No comments:
Post a Comment