Yesterday I met my cousin Kayleigh in London. She lives in North Yorkshire but was down visiting for a few days. Anyway by the time we got into London it was like 4. We were walking to Tower Hill station from Fenchurch Street and Kayles was attracted to these Jack the Ripper walk posters so we decided we'd go on one. Considering I've lived in London my whole life, I was surprised to find a tourist attraction I hadn't done yet. We booked our tickets and made our way to Kentish Town, another part of London I hadn't been to. We were only going there because Kayles was meeting a friend to sell her Black Stone Cherry ticket to. Kentish Town is certainly not a nice part of London, with potential squatters wondering around and pervy men honking their horn at us. I've never understood why people do that. It's not like it's in the slightest way attractive and I'm hardly going to marry him as a result. It does give you a nice ego boost though.
Anyway at 6 we left Tower Hill station to go on our walk. It was really interesting actually and I found a few nice bars to go to in the future. It was also cool to see new bits of London that I would have otherwise not known about. It lasted an hour and a half and after we went to Brick Lane for a curry and my god it was amazing! We were absolutely starving so it tasted that extra bit special.
Em xox
No comments:
Post a Comment