Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Dinner and a Film.

So yesterday I went to the pictures with a guy I went to school with. We got there super early so after we bought our tickets (well he bought mine) for 21 Jump Street, I treated him to a McDonald's (aren't I classy?!?). He kept on insisting that he wasn't hungry and not to buy him anything but seeing as he bought my ticket and wouldn't accept any money, I force fed him a quarter pounder with cheese meal.

The film was okay however didn't live up to my expectations. My sister had seen it a few days previously and told me it was so funny she fell off her seat. I however did laugh a fair bit but nothing worthy of tears or falling off my seat. The film did however star Channing Tatum (WHAT A GOD!) so I was happy to see him. I wouldn't buy it on DVD but it wasn't a bad film.

Love, Love, Love 
As I walked through the door, I managed to count to 2 before my mum went 'How'd it go Em?'. She was sooo excited because I'm sure she thought it was a date (it wasn't not a date, I don't know how to classify it). When I told her I was going out with him and that he drove, wore nice clothes and lived in a nice area I think she was mentally planning our wedding- weird right? Anyway, going through some sort of interrogation from my family, I managed to settle down and watch the second half of West Ham V Middlesbrough. We drew 1-1 and were awful. I'm definitely beginning to loose faith in my beloved Hammers, we are useless and are totally not up to Premiership level. With 9 games left, we certainly need to pull up our socks and start getting some results.

Em xox

No comments:

Post a Comment