I am very pleased to announce that I passed my driving test yesterday. The feeling is overwhelming when they say 'Congratulations you have passed'. I actually thought I had failed because I was like five minutes from the end of my test when a lorry almost pulled out on me and I swerved out the way and I thought 'crap that's cost me the test' but thankfully I only got a minor for it. I cried when I found out- not like balling my eyes out but just a few stray tears. I was so unbelievably happy. Then the examiner went through her report and I really weren't properly listening. My other two minors were for my pulling in- I'm really rubbish at it and I was thinking I really don't mind that I can't do it cos in reality when am I going to have to pull over on the side of a main road?
I rang my mum and dad and my mum screamed and my dad cried. My dad is like this burly 6foot 3, 21 stone stone man and I've never seen him cry before so I was super surprised when I came home and he had blood shot eyes. Insuring my car was absolutely ridiculous! My little Poppy is only a KA and she isn't worth much more than 600 quid but the cheapest insurance was £2500. What. A. Rip. Off! I did it anyway and since I've been driving all over the place singing at the top of my lungs. I must look like a right weirdo because I get well into it and proper belt out James Blunt. I feel well like Uncle Bryn from Gavin and Stacey lol :)
Em xox
No comments:
Post a Comment